Greetings from the Tashkent International Clinic.
We would like to inform the expatriate community in Uzbekistan that the clinic is fully operational and continues to be able to fulfill its mission of responding to your medical needs and emergencies during these challenging times.
To keep our patients and staff safe, we continue to follow all of our COVID related safety procedures that were implemented in early March. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding! To better serve you and other patients we ask that you would please note the following.
- If you have a fever, please call first to the clinic (do not come) and speak to the doctor. We are here to support and help. To best help you, when you call, please provide clear, honest and detailed responses to our questions. This will enable the doctor to provide you with appropriate recommendations.
- Based on our previous experience in the spring, some services such as providing an ambulance or home visit may not be covered by insurance. In that case you will need to cover the cost of the home visit and/or ambulance personally. Please call your insurance and speak with them directly to understand if the visit or ambulance will be covered.
- When we send an ambulance to you, they are independent of the clinic and will need to follow their own protocols, policies, local medical requirements and local laws. We will assist as a bridge between you and the ambulance; however we are also bound by their regulations. Thank you for understanding and cooperation.
- In case if you may have had contact with someone who is COVID – 19 positive, you should follow the local regulations. You can call 1003 or other COVID help lines if you have any questions.
- If you need to be seen by a Doctor, Dentist or Physiotherapist, call the clinic to make an appointment before coming to the clinic.
(998-78) 120-1120 or (998-78) 120-1144
You may also call these numbers for night and weekend emergencies to speak to the on call doctor.