Recommendation for making appointment
We are committed to protecting our patients and our staff during the Covid-19 pandemic. Therefore, please strictly apply the instructions below:
- When you call the clinic, please let us know if you develop or have developed flu-like symptoms in the past 14 days (such as cough, fever and/or shortness of breath) or if you have been around someone infected or suspected of having a Covid-19 infection
- Come alone or, if absolutely necessary, with a maximum of 1 companion
- Bring and wear your own mask, as well as your companion.
- Respect the necessity of social distancing at all times (minimum 1.5 meters). Our waiting rooms have been redesigned for this purpose.
- Upon arrival, please disinfect your hands and avoid touching any surface
- Respect the timing of the consultation in order to avoid delay for the next patient
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.